Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Welcome to my Paradise....


Hello, it's me, Celeste again. I know I have made a ton of blogs, and I thought I should write about what people want... But I am not proud of my work so stuff that I'm going to write about what I like!
I am having a ball-NOT. I am at work, and that is where my tittle came from by the way, "A so called Lunch Break" is what I am on right now!
I am really not going to write about anything other people want anymore I am just going to write about me. My life, my experiences and my stories. So if you don't like that- I suggest you leave now... I am not going to be someone I'm not, not anymore anyway...
What you find is this paradise,
Smallville
Make-up
Random stuff I write about...
Anyway, this blog is about me, and I like writing in these colours, that's why I chose a black font!!
Well, before this turns into a giant monologue I am going to go now and postie, postie, LOL
Have lots of fun, grab a block of chocolate and munch away!
Celeste xx

No comments: